Spring Business Conference on Leadership & Ethics, May 10th
Announcing the Annual Spring Conference on May 10 with the topic of "Leadership & Ethics: Can the Corporation Thrive without Both?"
Register now for our annual marquee event, the 2012 Spring Business Conference. This year's topic is "Leadership & Ethics: Can the Corporation Thrive without Both?"
Moderator: Professor Dave Mayer
- Fritz Henderson, CEO of Suncoke Energy, former President and CEO of General Motors
- Mary Kay Haben, former President, North America, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Jeff Silver, CEO, Coyote Logistics
- Mark Silverman, President, Big Ten Network
- Jeff Spahn, Founder, Leading Leaders
Date: Thursday, May 10th
Time: 5 – 8 PM
Location: The Metropolitan Club, Willis Tower, 233 South Wacker, 67th floor, Chicago, IL
Price: $29 for early bird pricing through May 3rd, $39 for regular registration
Registration: Register HERE and hurry because space is limited! (Early bird registrants are eligible for raffle prizes--including the Brady Hoke autographed football shown above! Winners and prizes will be announced at the conference.)